Posts Tagged: corporate travel
With over 50 years of experience, Sports and Entertainment Travel, LLC (SET), takes pride in our standing as the industry leader in team connection and incentive-based travel. We have a continuing reputation for creating turn-key, VIP sports and entertainment group travel experiences. Our customizable and unique packages drive engagement and help our partners to create memories that foster relationships within their programs.
From the initial planning stages to on-site execution, SET provides corporate partners with a wide array of resources to make their travel experiences renowned among competitors. The relationships we have built with major hotel brands, commercial airlines, ticket distributors, and unique hospitality spaces, make SET a leader in corporate travel. Our management expertise ensures a convenient, carefree, and memorable experience enhancing continued corporate loyalty.
At SET, the possibilities are truly endless. See below for a look into our vast portfolio of the top, bucket list trips in the nation.
- Kentucky Derby
- There are few American sporting events with the history and popularity of the Kentucky Derby. Our unique travel packages offer the opportunity to take in all the sights and experiences of the Horse Capital of the World, Lexington, Kentucky, in the days leading up to Churchill Downs.
- Masters Tournament
- The first of four major championships in professional golf, The Masters is a prestigious opportunity to gather together. Our customizable experiences include anything from badges to the Practice or Tournament rounds with VIP hospitality spaces, to rounds of golf at nearby Savannah.
- Indianapolis 500
- Each year over Memorial Day Weekend, the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway® hosts the largest single-day sporting event, the Indianapolis 500. At SET, we have access to some of the best views at IMS with premium seating and hospitality. Gear up for the race during the full weekend at Carb Day and Legends Day, enjoying private driver meet and greets and a tour of the garage.
- Super Bowl
- Your clients will be in the best hands with SET at the world’s most watched sporting event – the Super Bowl. With premium ticket and suite options and access to weekend VIP parties, this is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
- Daytona 500
- The Daytona 500® takes place in early February each year on the sands of Daytona Beach, Florida. The first of two Cup races held each year at Daytona, this event is regarded as the most important and prestigious race of the NASCAR schedule. Experience this race with our special VIP club and in-track hospitality access!
- Baseball All-Star Game
- Starting in the 1930’s, this game has come to symbolically mark the halfway point of the baseball season. Treat your clients with deluxe hotel accommodations, premium tickets to both Monday’s Home Run Derby and Tuesday’s All-Star game, and more!
- Rose Parade & Game
- Ring in the new year at America’s New Year Celebration, the Rose Parade. After the parade, experience the “Granddaddy” of all college bowl games, the venerable Rose Bowl. Enjoy premium seating at both events, a pregame tailgate event, and deluxe accommodations in downtown Los Angeles.
Additional Customizable Experiences
- College Football Playoff National Championship
- NBA All-Star Game
- NBA Finals
- World Series
- World Cup
- Summer and Winter Olympic Games
- NFL International Series
- MLB London
- Open Championship
- Australian Open
- Formula One
- Rugby Sevens
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- International Golf Destinations
- Flavors of Italy
- Galapagos Islands
- Antarctic Tours
- Trans-Siberian Railroad
About Sports and Entertainment Travel, LLC
Sports and Entertainment Travel, LLC (SET) is a full-service travel and tour management company. SET’s collective experience spans the entire landscape of sports-related programs. SET pooled their expertise and deep industry connections with a common vision: to become the country’s foremost provider of sports-related group travel services. SET is committed to delivering the ultimate fan travel experience by utilizing its travel, hospitality, collegiate athletic, sports marketing, and sales experience to execute custom collegiate sports travel and hospitality programs for its partners.
To learn more about SET, go to sportsandentertainmenttravel.com or call 844-438-8738.